If you have children, grandchildren or nephews, you are probably very concerned about their health and safety and you want to make sure that all products they get in touch with are 100% safe.. In this post we are going to give you all the reasons why Turfgrass artificial grass is a highly recommended option to install in patios, gardens or terraces when we have children nearby.
10 reasons why Turfgrass is the best artificial grass for kids
- It is safe. It is manufactured with non-toxic materials made in Europe. You don’t have to worry about a thing, since these materials meet the highest quality standards.
- It is soft and does not irritate children´s skin. They can sit, lay down or play on the lawn and their delicate skin won’t suffer.
- It is very hygienic. Artificial grass is made with polyethylene and polypropylene fibers, materials that do not attract mites or insects, unlike natural grass, which is always full of ants or small bugs.
- It does not slip when stepped on with wet feet. Therefore, it is the perfect product to install around swimming pools, for example. Your children can run and play on it without you having to worry about slips.
- It is fluffy. Children will be able to fully enjoy artificial grass and, if they fall, you don’t need to worry because, thanks to its density and softness, it offers a slight cushioning unlike other materials such as cement or tiles.
- It does not puddle. Do not worry if it rains a lot, your garden will be ready to make the most of it again as soon as it stops raining. Turfgrass has a drainage capacity of 60 liters per minute and square meter.
This does not happen with natural grass, which after rain fills up with puddles and mud, making it impossible to enjoy the garden without getting dirty.
- It is resistant. The little ones can run around and play as much as they want. Thanks to the tuft lock provided by the PU finish, characteristic for all Turfgrass products, the grass will not get damaged.
- It can be easily cleaned with water. When we mix children and foodwe easily end up with stains. If food or any other residue is dropped on top of Turfgrass, a hose with water will suffice to clean it. You can also use a doctor blade and pick up the waste carefully.
- Stays cool and moist by adding sand. If we add silica sand to the lawn, we make sure that the lawn remains fresh, since it retains moisture from dew or irrigation.
- Another option that Turfgrass offers is Customgrass that combines all the above advantages and also brings some colour to your lawn which makes it even more attractive for children to play on. Customgrass is a tufted product that allows you to combine colours to create specific designs and logos. You can find more information about this exclusive Turfgrass product here: https://www.turfgrass.net/products/customgrass/
For all these reasons Turfgrass artificial grass is the ideal option to install at home if you have children and, of course, in the schoolyard where it will offer all the fun without maintenance or worries.
If you need more information or want to receive free samples at home, don’t hesitate to contact us!